The worldwide SDN market for the enterprise and cloud service provider segments is forecasted to grow from $360 million in 2013 to $3.7 billion by 2016. The infographic below, courtesy of the Open Networking Summit, presents more statistics on the outlook for growth of Software Defined Networks.
The Open Networking Summit will take place on April 15-17, 2013 in Santa Clara, CA:
- ONS is a non-profit summit. We were created by the community, for the community.
- All content is independently picked for quality.
- Unlike other industry conferences, at ONS no-one pays to speak, no-one is paid to speak. Ever.
- Our customized, multi-track tutorials help beginners come up to speed.
- ONS promotes interactions and high quality dialogue among participants.
- We anchor events around leaders and innovators from all parts of the ecosystem.
[email-download download_id=”1672″ contact_form_id=”5″]